>> February 19, 2010
>> February 16, 2010
If your working on your speech and need some starting lines or something to fill try these...
"Best wishes to the happy couple on their wedding day. May your love for each other grow with each passing year and blossom into your own family. "
"Of all the gifts that time and earth bestow, there is none so precious as a true friend. To my friend (bride), congratulations!"
"My best wishes to you and (groom), the luckiest man alive for marrying this wonderful woman. Cheers! "
"Love is a feeling that’s hard to describe. But if I were ever asked, “what does love look like,” I would show a picture of the two of you on this day. I would like to propose a toast to the wonder of it all. "
>> February 15, 2010
>> February 10, 2010
>> February 8, 2010
If you like the frames they can be purchased for $14.99 for the big ones and $9.99 for the small. They can be painted any color you want. Email email@example.com for more information and large quantity pricing.
Thank you to Jimmy and John for your hard work on the frames!
>> February 5, 2010
I love it when brides do fun things with their napkins. It is a great way to add to your table without having to add a bunch of "stuff". Here are a few ideas from Martha Stewart.
>> February 2, 2010
* Reuse your bridesmaids bouquets in the reception decor
* Use in-season flowers to get a better price
* Add branches and herbs to your arrangement so you don't have to order so many flowers
* Use basic bulk candels in your arrangements for your reception
* Order out of season flowers that will raise your prices and eat up your budget fast
* Spend money to decorate areas where people won't spend much time. ie: Staircases
* Don't worry if you can't afford big centerpieces, a bowl of water with rose petals and candels are just as elegant.
For floral help contact Becky at Perpetual Posies. She is amazing!!
In the February Issue of Bride Magazine they have an article on the 15 Global Gifts of Love. I thought it was kinda interesting. If your looking for an alternative to your usual chocolates and flowers, here are a few ideas:
China: cha li tea
Mexico: mariachi serenade
Japan: origami love knot
Wales: carved love spoon
Guatemala: bundle of Spanish coins
Lapland: reindeer tongue
The Netherlands: wreath of greenery
Morocco: cloth and perfume
Georgia: gold watch
Belgium: lilly-of-the-valley bouquet
>> February 1, 2010
Cuffs are making a huge wave these days and I think they are an awesome gift that also can be worn many many times after the wedding.
A.V. Max has some great choices that won't break your bank! Here are a couple I love!!