Groom's Brew and Bridal Tea Show

>> February 8, 2010

This past Saturday I was in the Groom's Brew and Bridal Tea down in Tumwater at The Sound Sound Manor. Very pretty venue, by the way. I didn't know the over all color scheme of the show was red, white, and black but luckily my booth wasn't in with all the tables and was able to stand out in the other room.
I used a microfiber black stripped tablecloth to cover the part of the table I wanted to have the place settings at. The other couple feet had a white table cloth with all my cards and portfolios.
I really liked the shiny black vases from Michael's with the red rose balls on top, also from Mic heals. The candle, candle holder, and plates are from target and the chairs are from Ikea.

The place settings were the focal point for the table. I had custom sized frames made for the black and red framing. They are made to the size of a place mat and a napkin. Then I filled in the black frame with real red rose petals. The reason for the red frames was to keep the flatware on the table by sanitary by not placing them directly on the petals.


The napkins and napkin rings were also from Target and the glasses are available at all locations that sell glassware. I think this is my favorite table set-up so far!

If you like the frames they can be purchased for $14.99 for the big ones and $9.99 for the small. They can be painted any color you want. Email kim@lillylynnevents.com for more information and large quantity pricing.

Thank you to Jimmy and John for your hard work on the frames!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  • 4 (1)
  • 4 (1)
  • 1 (1)
  • 12 (1)
  • 11 (1)
  • 10 (4)
  • 9 (20)
  • 8 (8)
  • 7 (10)
  • 6 (5)
  • 5 (11)
  • 4 (14)
  • 3 (16)
  • 2 (14)
  • 1 (18)
  • 12 (20)
  • 11 (5)
  • 10 (10)
  • 9 (12)
  • 8 (8)
  • 7 (14)
  • 6 (19)
  • 5 (25)
  • 4 (24)
  • 3 (24)
  • 2 (55)
2010 © lilly lynn events
blog design . studio M designs