>> February 2, 2010
* Reuse your bridesmaids bouquets in the reception decor
* Use in-season flowers to get a better price
* Add branches and herbs to your arrangement so you don't have to order so many flowers
* Use basic bulk candels in your arrangements for your reception
* Order out of season flowers that will raise your prices and eat up your budget fast
* Spend money to decorate areas where people won't spend much time. ie: Staircases
* Don't worry if you can't afford big centerpieces, a bowl of water with rose petals and candels are just as elegant.
For floral help contact Becky at Perpetual Posies. She is amazing!!