Piperlime Wedding Shoes??? Who Knew!

>> June 23, 2009

Anyone who reads my personal blog will know I {heart} shoes! In fact I used to buy them and hide them in my closet thinking it was wrong to buy a new pair each week. My parents used to think I was crazy when I lived at home and would get to the point I would want to get rid of some and when I laid them all out.... Ta da! They covered the entire living room floor!!!!

One piece to your wedding attire that I feel is often over looked is your shoes. I totally understand comfort but it drives me nuts when brides wear flip flops! At least pick a great flat that you break in and wear around your house for a few weeks before the wedding.

I think one of my favorite out of the norm shoes I saw was worn by one of my friends Tia. She is married to my boyfriends cousin and at her wedding she wore some great teal tennys! Loved the idea and they fit her personality perfectly! They were a teal sparkly shoe from Ed Hardy.



This morning I opened my email and there was my regular Piperlime.com email. Since I had a minute I thought I might browse through it and stumbled on the wedding shoes. I had no idea they even had a wedding section.

There is a section for bridesmaids and a section for brides. You can even pick the style of your dress and they will show you a shoe that would go with it. Pretty darn cool!







Check out the full selection and all the cute colors they have for bridesmaids on Piperlime.com . They are associated with Gap and Banana Republic.

LOVE the site!




0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  • 4 (1)
  • 4 (1)
  • 1 (1)
  • 12 (1)
  • 11 (1)
  • 10 (4)
  • 9 (20)
  • 8 (8)
  • 7 (10)
  • 6 (5)
  • 5 (11)
  • 4 (14)
  • 3 (16)
  • 2 (14)
  • 1 (18)
  • 12 (20)
  • 11 (5)
  • 10 (10)
  • 9 (12)
  • 8 (8)
  • 7 (14)
  • 6 (19)
  • 5 (25)
  • 4 (24)
  • 3 (24)
  • 2 (55)
2010 © lilly lynn events
blog design . studio M designs