~YOU ARE APPRECIATED~

>> February 27, 2009

I’ve Received An Award!

Wishpot.com has given me this awesome award. I am so suprised to receive it since I haven't been doing this long, but so grateful! I really appreciate it and am flattered you thought of me! Now it’s my turn to pay it forward and nominate at least 10 blogs that I think show great attitude and/or gratitude…

The Rules: 1. Put the logo on your blog or post. 2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE! 3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. 4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. 5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.



So here are my 10:
Etsy Wedding
HeatherMannPhotography
CakeSpy
PlanetCake
Partybluprint
Beau-Coup
Jeff LaPlante
WeddingBee
Unveiled
The Notebook

The above bloggers really do show wonderful attitude and gratitude, each and every day. Nice people really do make a difference in this world and while this is just a short list of the many out there, these are the bloggers I’m listing today. If you get the chance, stop by their amazing blogs and show them some love!

Thank you to those of you who read my blog and those who may start now! I love hearing from all of you and keeping up on trends with my fav's listed above.
;) Kim

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  • 4 (1)
  • 4 (1)
  • 1 (1)
  • 12 (1)
  • 11 (1)
  • 10 (4)
  • 9 (20)
  • 8 (8)
  • 7 (10)
  • 6 (5)
  • 5 (11)
  • 4 (14)
  • 3 (16)
  • 2 (14)
  • 1 (18)
  • 12 (20)
  • 11 (5)
  • 10 (10)
  • 9 (12)
  • 8 (8)
  • 7 (14)
  • 6 (19)
  • 5 (25)
  • 4 (24)
  • 3 (24)
  • 2 (55)
2010 © lilly lynn events
blog design . studio M designs