~I DO NOW I DON'T~

>> February 27, 2009

I don't know how many of you have satallite radio and listen to the cosmo channel, but I am addicted it! On my way home everyday I listen to Cocktails with Pete and then Sara and Brian on Get in Bed.
A week ago or so I was listening to Cocktails with Pete and he was talking about this website where people sell engagement rings, jelwery, and dresses from past relationships. At first I thought this to be kinda odd, yet intrigueing. So when I got home from work that night, I got on the website. As you scroll through the pages of rings you can click on them and read the story as to why this ring ended up on IdoButIDont.com
As usual my boyfriend was a little freaked out when he glanced at my computer and saw me looking at engagement rings! And once again my reply was "it's research". lol
Anyways, as I started to look through more things on the site it started to remind me of BravoBride.com. This is one of my favorite sites that you can buy or sell wedding products on. They are a great resource and you can help other brides out by selling the peices you don't really need to keep. Like centerpieces, vases, ect.
The only thing I find odd about IdoButIDont.com is the fact that you can read about where the ring comes from. The day I get a ring I would rather not know the story behind it. I would hope he picks the ring because he thinks I would like it and he picks it for me, not because the story was cool! Lady's would you want a ring that you know he bought off a site from a failed relationship?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  • 4 (1)
  • 4 (1)
  • 1 (1)
  • 12 (1)
  • 11 (1)
  • 10 (4)
  • 9 (20)
  • 8 (8)
  • 7 (10)
  • 6 (5)
  • 5 (11)
  • 4 (14)
  • 3 (16)
  • 2 (14)
  • 1 (18)
  • 12 (20)
  • 11 (5)
  • 10 (10)
  • 9 (12)
  • 8 (8)
  • 7 (14)
  • 6 (19)
  • 5 (25)
  • 4 (24)
  • 3 (24)
  • 2 (55)
2010 © lilly lynn events
blog design . studio M designs