~WEDDING SONGS~

>> February 27, 2009

I don't know about you, but when I listen to the radio and hear new songs I always listen to the lyrics to see what the song is really about. By doing that I then think of what the song reminds me of or where it can be used in my life. Since I was little I have been a music junky. I love to listen to music and each song has a memory for me. Whether it be a concert I went to, camping, a night out with my friends, or a song I picture being played at my wedding some day.

There are a few really good songs out there for weddings. Whether it be a slideshow, the ceremony, or your first dance. Listen closely next time your stuck in traffic, you may just find that perfect song.

Some of my favorites:

1234 by Plain White Tees
My Wish by Rascal Flatts
No Air by Jordan Sparks and Chris Brown
Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman
I Wanna Be Your Everything by Keith Urban
Lost in This Moment by Big and Rich
Time of My Life by David Cook
Amazed by Lonestar
Before You and Me by SheDaisy
Down the Road by Kenny Chesney
I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
When You Say You Love Me by Josh Groban
Livin' Our Love Song by Jason Micheal Carroll
Making Memories of Us by Keith Urban
Unbelievable by Josh Gracin

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  • 4 (1)
  • 4 (1)
  • 1 (1)
  • 12 (1)
  • 11 (1)
  • 10 (4)
  • 9 (20)
  • 8 (8)
  • 7 (10)
  • 6 (5)
  • 5 (11)
  • 4 (14)
  • 3 (16)
  • 2 (14)
  • 1 (18)
  • 12 (20)
  • 11 (5)
  • 10 (10)
  • 9 (12)
  • 8 (8)
  • 7 (14)
  • 6 (19)
  • 5 (25)
  • 4 (24)
  • 3 (24)
  • 2 (55)
2010 © lilly lynn events
blog design . studio M designs