>> March 5, 2010
1. Divide and Conquer: You don't have to write them ALL on your own. Enlist help from your groom and separate the thank-yous by who's side the gift came from.
2. Say "NO" to Procrastination: I know you have alot going on after the wedding and honeymoon to get back to your regular daily schedule. But if you put off your thank-yous it will get harder and harder to get them done. Try to get them out with-in two weeks to a month after the wedding.
3. Receive Cash?: Be classy about it and thank them for the gift and let them know what it's going toward. Mentioning the amount can be tacky, so leave this detail out!
4. Never Mention Broken Gifts: If a gift arrives broken don't let the sender know. Notify the store it came from to exchange it.
5. Use an Actual Thank-You Card: None of the following should be used- Facebook, Twitter, phone call, e-mail, text, or e-card.
6. Group Gift: Send a thank-you to ALL of them. Personalize it and make sure they know you noticed it was from all of them.
7. Skip Adding Photos: They can hold up the process and make it so your cards go out late. They are cute though if you can get them fast enough.
I personally love stationary! Check out Wedding Paper Divas when your looking purchase. They have great products and the brides I have worked with that ordered from them said they had great service and it was easy to order from them!