Enter To WIN FREE Wedding Day of Coordination!

>> December 11, 2009

Calling ALL Seattle Area Brides!!

Your read that right! Lilly Lynn Events is giving away 1 FREE Wedding Day of Coordination to a lucky bride who enters by posting a comment to this post with why they need a Wedding Day Coordinator.

What you get if you win:
1. 1 hour consultation to go over your wedding so we are on the same page
2. Help with your day of schedule
3. 1 hour rehearsal time - I will come for one hour the night before and run your bridal party through the rehearsal
4.Up to 8 hours on the wedding day making sure everyone goes down the aisle in the right order and your reception schedule has been completed. ( toasts, cake cutting, first dance...ect)

You can only enter once. Information to include in your comment.... Your name, why you need Wedding Day Coordination, the date of your wedding, and your email address so we can contact you if you win!

You have until Sunday January 3rd to enter. The winner will be announced on Monday January 4th!

Good Luck to you All!!!

2 thoughts:

Thelma Gail December 16, 2009 at 12:50 AM  

My name is Thelma.I need Wedding Day Coordination because we are planning our wedding alone on my fiance's income alone.He just went from part-time to full-time a few months ago and I have been out of work for a little over a year now while being responsible for my 4 children.We are getting married July 17,2010.I love to decorate but I don't know what the outcome will be.Most of my bridal party is out of state.I most definately can not afford a wedding planner or a DOC all my family is back home in San Diego and i reside in WA.I did not really understand the stresses of wedding planning until i started with my own.Trying to find an officiant,bakery,venue etc.I have been married before years ago when I was 17 and i didn't have a wedding so all of this is very new to me and honestly I don't know what I'm doing.I know it is every brides fear for something to go wrong during her wedding and we all know that it will never be perfect but since i'm clueless i'm sure my wedding will not be put together that well.I need help please.I live in Bremerton and my wedding will be in Montesano and most of my resources that i'm using like catering,bakery ..etc is at least an hour from where i live like in the Tacoma Seattle area.My email is twils2001@yahoo.com.We are planning a outdoor wedding along the river.I met my fiance April 08 a few weeks after his father died from Cancer and they spread his ashes in the river.I wish i had the pleasure of meeting him but it is my idea to say our vows where he was once laid to rest.It is very special to us.I know he will be there in spirit watching us say our vows.I know he will be smiling down on his new grandaughter who will be a year old by then trying to play her role as our flower girl.Thanks for offering such a great giveaway.

Thelma Gail December 16, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

My name is Thelma.I need Wedding Day Coordination because we are planning our wedding alone on my fiance's income alone.He just went from part-time to full-time a few months ago and I have been out of work for a little over a year now while being responsible for my 4 children.We are getting married July 17,2010.I love to decorate but I don't know what the outcome will be.Most of my bridal party is out of state.I most definately can not afford a wedding planner or a DOC all my family is back home in San Diego and i reside in WA.I did not really understand the stresses of wedding planning until i started with my own.Trying to find an officiant,bakery,venue etc.I have been married before years ago when I was 17 and i didn't have a wedding so all of this is very new to me and honestly I don't know what I'm doing.I know it is every brides fear for something to go wrong during her wedding and we all know that it will never be perfect but since i'm clueless i'm sure my wedding will not be put together that well.I need help please.I live in Bremerton and my wedding will be in Montesano and most of my resources that i'm using like catering,bakery ..etc is at least an hour from where i live like in the Tacoma Seattle area.My email is twils2001@yahoo.com.We are planning a outdoor wedding along the river.I met my fiance April 08 a few weeks after his father died from Cancer and they spread his ashes in the river.I wish i had the pleasure of meeting him but it is my idea to say our vows where he was once laid to rest.It is very special to us.I know he will be there in spirit watching us say our vows.I know he will be smiling down on his new grandaughter who will be a year old by then trying to play her role as our flower girl.Thanks for offering such a great giveaway.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  • 4 (1)
  • 4 (1)
  • 1 (1)
  • 12 (1)
  • 11 (1)
  • 10 (4)
  • 9 (20)
  • 8 (8)
  • 7 (10)
  • 6 (5)
  • 5 (11)
  • 4 (14)
  • 3 (16)
  • 2 (14)
  • 1 (18)
  • 12 (20)
  • 11 (5)
  • 10 (10)
  • 9 (12)
  • 8 (8)
  • 7 (14)
  • 6 (19)
  • 5 (25)
  • 4 (24)
  • 3 (24)
  • 2 (55)
2010 © lilly lynn events
blog design . studio M designs