LLE {hearts} Birdcage Veils

>> April 30, 2009

As I work with brides and hear all about the veils, the dresses, and the shoes! This part is so fun to me because I learn A TON about my brides style just by their actual look for the day. Lately I have been {hearting} the birdcage veils. I am not sure if it is the vintage chic look I like or the fact that you just don't see them all the time. Either way I {heart} them. Funny thing is with all the weddings and events I do, I can't wait to do my own. I am definitely thinking birdcage!

There are soooo many looks of the birdcage. I really like the ones with the flower accents over the ones with hats. Some brides can pull them off but the flowers seem so more feminine to me.

Another look I like is the one Jessica Alba used here with a birdcage in the front and traditional long veil in the back. Keeps the modern and traditional looks without overdoing. Very Classy!


You can get these just about anywhere but I really like etsy. They have some great looks and the designers on there are worth it!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  • 4 (1)
  • 4 (1)
  • 1 (1)
  • 12 (1)
  • 11 (1)
  • 10 (4)
  • 9 (20)
  • 8 (8)
  • 7 (10)
  • 6 (5)
  • 5 (11)
  • 4 (14)
  • 3 (16)
  • 2 (14)
  • 1 (18)
  • 12 (20)
  • 11 (5)
  • 10 (10)
  • 9 (12)
  • 8 (8)
  • 7 (14)
  • 6 (19)
  • 5 (25)
  • 4 (24)
  • 3 (24)
  • 2 (55)
2010 © lilly lynn events
blog design . studio M designs