Picking Your Ring

>> March 26, 2009

I remember when I was 18 and got engaged I was all about the biggest ring with the most bling! But now that I am older and looking back on the wedding that never happened and the ring I gave back, I am thinking that a smaller more petite ring will be more my style.

I always look at the engagement rings of my clients and most of them are a modest solitaire. Which is gorgeous and a classic look. Recently I have had my eye on the rings with a stone in the middle and little ones around it or some on the bands. But enough about the ring I am no where close to getting!

When you picking your ring, or giving hints to your boyfriend, make sure you pick one that fits your lifestyle. If you work in an office and your digging in files all day you don't want something that sticks far out and will get caught in the papers. It should also fit YOU! Nothing is less satisfying than seeing a casual girl with the big blingy rock on her hand. Not that she can't have it, but it just doesn't fit!

When your shopping for rings, look around. Just because you like it at one store doesn't mean you can't find one similar that might be better priced somewhere else.

Take your time and try them on...don't be in a hurry :)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  • 4 (1)
  • 4 (1)
  • 1 (1)
  • 12 (1)
  • 11 (1)
  • 10 (4)
  • 9 (20)
  • 8 (8)
  • 7 (10)
  • 6 (5)
  • 5 (11)
  • 4 (14)
  • 3 (16)
  • 2 (14)
  • 1 (18)
  • 12 (20)
  • 11 (5)
  • 10 (10)
  • 9 (12)
  • 8 (8)
  • 7 (14)
  • 6 (19)
  • 5 (25)
  • 4 (24)
  • 3 (24)
  • 2 (55)
2010 © lilly lynn events
blog design . studio M designs