~BRIDESMAIDS CONTINUED~

>> February 27, 2009

Last night I was talking with one of the brides I am working with about what look her bridesmaids dresses would have. I was talking to her about the post I did yesterday about the custom dresses and she wasn't that into it. So then I was thinking, I have been in weddings where you are one of many different shapes and personalities. How great is it to be able to pick the color(s)you want your bridal party to wear and they can pick the dress they want!

For example, I was maid of honor in my best friends wedding. She had 5 bridesmaids and one bridesman. Yes, Brian stood on the girls side! But back to the dresses.... She wanted us all to wear the Victorian lilac color but wanted us to be comfortable in what we were wearing. So we went to Davids Bridal and the two maids of honor wore tea length dresses and the others wore long dresses. It was great to feel comfortable and confident in your dress!

Now you don't have to have all your dresses be different. If you like them all the same length that is a great look too! Just add some flare to each girl so she feels just as great as she looks!

Cheers! K

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  • 4 (1)
  • 4 (1)
  • 1 (1)
  • 12 (1)
  • 11 (1)
  • 10 (4)
  • 9 (20)
  • 8 (8)
  • 7 (10)
  • 6 (5)
  • 5 (11)
  • 4 (14)
  • 3 (16)
  • 2 (14)
  • 1 (18)
  • 12 (20)
  • 11 (5)
  • 10 (10)
  • 9 (12)
  • 8 (8)
  • 7 (14)
  • 6 (19)
  • 5 (25)
  • 4 (24)
  • 3 (24)
  • 2 (55)
2010 © lilly lynn events
blog design . studio M designs